Thursday, September 25, 2008

Three Friends

medium size craypas drawing, early Zyprexa

This is a drawing of myself, my boyfriend Scottie, and my best friend Rocki. I am looking at Scottie and tenderly lay my hand upon his cheek. I took care to get the images of everyone’s face just right. Rocki is black and she rarely smiles. We are all naked, and for some reason Scottie has a breast that he is cradling. Perhaps I mean to do him a grave disservice. I imply that he isn’t all male. Perhaps I like males that aren’t all male.

Each of us is holding a cat. Scottie’s and Rocki’s cats are both quite angry and they show their sharp little white teeth. My cat has his tongue hanging out of his mouth because I am holding him around his neck and choking him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I find this painting very disturbing Strawberry...LOL.

Eric

Anonymous said...

I find this painting fascinating rather then disturbing and the nude/ violence present in the piece attracts an audience out of curiosity